One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Dave, you are one of those rare individuals who are perfectly ‘balanced’ in both your hemispheric tendencies and your sensory learning preferences.’
- ‘The designer listened to everything, and after two minutes created the new logo, a red hemispheric slash.’
- ‘While the hemispheric day of action only brought out around 60 people here in Vancouver, it was later reported that over 10,000 were out in the streets of Montréal and tens of thousands in Quito, Ecuador.’
- ‘To the extent that you are even implicitly aware of your hemispheric dominance and sensory style, you will feel most comfortable in those arenas which emphasise verbal skills and logic.’
- ‘Miami is approximately 1,000 kilometres north of centre, but has enormous advantages - it is already a hub for intra-hemispheric air travel, and plays a major part in hemispheric trade.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.