One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hemiplegia
- ‘Clients with right hemiparesis usually have difficulty with speech and language, such as substituting terms with inappropriate words or phrases.’
- ‘The left hemiparesis resulted in a clumsiness and loss of feeling and sensation particularly affecting his right hand, although fortunately he is left handed.’
- ‘Seizures and hemiparesis are ominous signs signifying central nervous system involvement.’
- ‘His physical disabilities resulting from the hemiparesis are obvious, affecting, as they do, his ability to walk and his ability to manipulate items, such as documents.’
- ‘Initial physical examination revealed a mild right hemiparesis that was more pronounced in the upper than the lower extremity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.