One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Blindness over half the field of vision.
- ‘The test showed a complete left homonymous hemianopsia.’
- ‘A 35-year-old woman was referred to our neurosurgery department with symptoms of hemianopsia, diabetes insipidus, amenorrhea, and a presumptive diagnosis of pituitary tumor.’
- ‘My main symptoms are rapid onset aura with teichopsia, fortification spectra, unilateral temporal hemianopia and scintillating scotoma, in varying degrees of influence.’
- ‘In hemianopsia persons complain of blindness in one eye.’
- ‘Interruption of one optic tract causes total blindness in the opposite half of the visual field - hemianopia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.