One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Blindness over half the field of vision.
- ‘The test showed a complete left homonymous hemianopsia.’
- ‘Interruption of one optic tract causes total blindness in the opposite half of the visual field - hemianopia.’
- ‘A 35-year-old woman was referred to our neurosurgery department with symptoms of hemianopsia, diabetes insipidus, amenorrhea, and a presumptive diagnosis of pituitary tumor.’
- ‘In hemianopsia persons complain of blindness in one eye.’
- ‘My main symptoms are rapid onset aura with teichopsia, fortification spectra, unilateral temporal hemianopia and scintillating scotoma, in varying degrees of influence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.