One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A helmeted bike messenger with no teeth rallied a group of just-released felons at the job-search firm America Works a little over a year ago.’
- ‘Finally, helmeted, belted and visored down, we're good to go.’
- ‘To the surprise of the women, eying him warily, this hunk, looking more macho than all the others, slowed down almost to a stop, and with a little not of his full helmeted head, made a graceful sweep of his right hand.’
- ‘In the midst of this incredible natural creation, I am suddenly immersed in a blue fog of polluting fumes, surrounded by loud snarling beasts whose riders, black-suited and helmeted, all look like Darth Vader.’
- ‘It also includes a photograph of two black men, one shirtless, calmly leaning against their automobile as helmeted patrol officers briskly frisk them for weapons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.