One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In other words, the Greeks forced their world down the throats of everyone, a process we have identified as Hellenization.’
- ‘What the breakdown of Alexander's empire had accomplished was nothing less than the Hellenization of the Mediterranean world.’
- ‘A few examples will have to suffice to explain how the Hellenization of the known world affected Early Judaism.’
- ‘Alexander had paved the way, and so had the Hellenization of most Early Judaism.’
- ‘The Bronze Age ends with the collapse of palatial Mediterranean societies and their arts, and Aegean peoples sought refuge in Cyprus, thus beginning the Hellenization of the island.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.