One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And there are some that say over-parenting is different than helicopter parenting.’
- ‘The study's authors said this may be because helicopter parenting was helping to keep under-performing students in the academic system.’
- ‘This is just helicopter parenting at its worst.’
- ‘But it has also led some educators to question whether this trend might simply be a subcontracted form of "helicopter parenting," depriving children of the self-reliance they will need later in life.’
- ‘Isn't it time to ask if "helicopter parenting" actually exists and, even if it does, should it be considered such a bad thing?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.