One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
noun & adjective
- ‘Any protagonist that isn't of normal height is censored so that the evil empire can continue with its heightist agenda.’
- ‘Now you run the risk of being called heightist by the vertically challenged.’
- ‘I have been disgusted for years by the way the short and the fat (and especially the short AND fat) are treated by the bigots of the world - the fattists and heightists.’
- ‘This blatant, and rather pathetic, display of part-building earned him scorn from his vertically challenged friends who later accused him of selling-out to heightist society.’
- ‘He must have heard every heightist comment a billion times but still he keeps smiling.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.