One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The philosophical system of the German philosopher Hegel.‘the rediscovery of Hegelianism’
- ‘After he had repudiated conservative Hegelianism, he managed to insinuate into his essays and reviews a libertarian, democratic outlook.’
- ‘He went to Germany to study Hegelianism at the source.’
- ‘By the middle of the nineteenth century, the influence of Hegelianism was almost dead.’
- ‘Hegelianism was the first of numerous attempts at grandiose system building in the 19th century.’
- ‘He had just begun to make a critique of the Hegelianism in which he had been trained as a student and to absorb the materialist ideas of Ludwig Feuerbach.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.