One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bulk chemicals used in industry and agriculture.‘industrial demand for heavy chemicals’‘the expansion of heavy chemical production’
- ‘Instead of using heavy chemicals and trying to force it out, we take the time needed.’
- ‘A close examination revealed that the sandstone was compromised by decades of relentless emissions and by early restoration attempts that might have used sandblasting or heavy chemicals.’
- ‘The chemical industry manufactures a wide range of products, from heavy chemicals and explosives to pharmaceuticals and photographic supplies.’
- ‘Throw out anything laced with heavy chemicals.’
- ‘The actual work involves stripping the tub, which requires heavy chemicals to do so.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.