One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Bulk chemicals used in industry and agriculture.‘industrial demand for heavy chemicals’‘the expansion of heavy chemical production’
- ‘The chemical industry manufactures a wide range of products, from heavy chemicals and explosives to pharmaceuticals and photographic supplies.’
- ‘The actual work involves stripping the tub, which requires heavy chemicals to do so.’
- ‘Throw out anything laced with heavy chemicals.’
- ‘Instead of using heavy chemicals and trying to force it out, we take the time needed.’
- ‘A close examination revealed that the sandstone was compromised by decades of relentless emissions and by early restoration attempts that might have used sandblasting or heavy chemicals.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.