One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of a woman) having large breasts.
large-breasted, big-breasted, full-breasted, bosomy, large-bosomed, big-bosomed, full-bosomedView synonyms
- ‘His heavy-breasted women, often with wide thighs and pronounced buttocks, can remind one of prehistoric fertility figurines.’
- ‘Inside the frame stands her young, young mother, long-legged and heavy breasted in a full-piece bathing costume.’
- ‘Petrified that the hotel cleaners would discover my heavy-breasted sketches and hand me over to the local militia for a good, hard mocking, I would rip up each and every page on a daily basis and flush my work down the toilet.’
- ‘A forest of carved pillars - on closer inspection lines of heavy-breasted Hindu caryatids - flanked me on either side.’
- ‘Partly because of his size, he had always chosen bigger women to bed, fulsome, heavy-breasted lasses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.