One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Karen is now an atheist, formerly a Catholic, who posts her internal dialogues with her ‘altar ego’ Sister Mary Karen, who is appalled by Karen's newfound heathenism and her sinful ways.’
- ‘It went too far for heathenism, not far enough for Christianity.’
- ‘Choosing between bacon and cheese - two paths towards non-Kosher heathenism - I choose bacon.’
- ‘To the south, in England, heathenism still reigned in the various kingdoms ruled by the Jutes, Angles, and Saxons, and pagan gods were worshipped.’
- ‘But a proper assessment of such an undertaking reveals just the opposite: it is the mark of heathenism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.