One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘For several minutes, we parried heatedly, as I kept repeating my offer, and he kept repeating his excuses.’
- ‘The world's major powers, through the Security Council, are publicly - and heatedly - debating a response to a major threat.’
- ‘I'm cross now and our discussion continues, more heatedly.’
- ‘These voters probably all massively, heatedly, psychotically disagree with one another about who should be president.’
- ‘Among the most heatedly debated question was: ‘What is the one most important thing to improve the health service?’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.