One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Surgery performed on the heart.‘she died from complications following heart surgery’
- ‘He fears a repeat of the health problems which have twice forced him to undergo heart surgery.’
- ‘The former vice president asked me to explain everything about heart surgery.’
- ‘His wife went to the United States for the first time in 1986, for heart surgery.’
- ‘Britons now travel to South Africa for heart surgery.’
- ‘About 15 per cent of our practice is repeat heart surgery.’
- ‘Researchers there found massage reduced muscle spasms in patients who had just undergone heart surgery.’
- ‘It's the largest programme in the world providing free, urgent heart surgery for children in poor and developing nations.’
- ‘The development of a successful heart-lung machine allowed more complicated heart surgery to take place.’
- ‘The money raised will be used to help needy children receive heart surgery to save their lives.’
- ‘My students are amazed that I can teach such a high-intensity class with my history of heart surgeries.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.