One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A recurring sound heard in the heart through a stethoscope that is usually a sign of disease or damage.‘I was born with a heart murmur’
- ‘Most likely your physician is describing an innocent heart murmur.’
- ‘A doctor may suspect aortic valve sclerosis on hearing a heart murmur with a stethoscope.’
- ‘The Reuters guy in Paris had a heart murmur.’
- ‘An arrhythmia is often found by noticing a heart murmur first.’
- ‘At the tiny age of six - weeks-old Brandon O'Boyle was diagnosed with a heart murmur.’
- ‘Her past medical history was unremarkable, except for a heart murmur.’
- ‘Children with normal hearts can have heart murmurs.’
- ‘There's a whole spectrum of heart murmurs.’
- ‘A common sign of a congenital heart defect is a heart murmur.’
- ‘Endocarditis may be asymptomatic or present with a new heart murmur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.