One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for induction loop
- ‘There is full disabled access, with lifts to the upper floor and a hearing loop fitted in the theatre.’
- ‘The internet guide will show whether a cinema offers hearing loops, a hotel offers adapted rooms, and a restaurant offers menus in large print or Braille.’
- ‘He wears a hearing aid in his strongest ear and will need to be taught using a hearing loop when he starts school next year.’
- ‘The new branch will also include a low-level writing desk, hearing loop and improved accessibility for customers with disabilities and wheelchairs.’
- ‘St Mary's Church, at Hemingbrough, is having new sound and hearing loop systems installed at a cost of £7,000.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.