One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What they aim for is that virtual objects or processes will be not just seeable and hearable, but experienced through touch as well.’
- ‘I asked the voice that now seemed to only be hearable in my head.’
- ‘The whole thing will be hearable on the web by tomorrow AM here.’
- ‘Reeves has referred to such talk as ‘sanitary coding’ whereby racism is visible and hearable, while also deniable due to the deployment of mixed and contradictory discourses that are difficult to challenge.’
- ‘Dialog is not nearly high enough to be consistently clear and hearable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.