One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A book on eating yourself toward healthiness and away from heart disease sits brightly between two much thicker books on cocktail recipes and party snacks.’
- ‘‘Several members of the public have asked us to investigate whether the claims made about the healthiness of farmed salmon can be justified,’ said a spokesman.’
- ‘We have substituted ideas of comfort, entitlement, and productivity for healthiness and well-being.’
- ‘Many are still hand-gathered by local communities who will share the piquancy, healthiness and sustainability of wild-harvested food with a wider market.’
- ‘Meanwhile, consumers who are interested in the healthiness of their food can already readily access content information.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.