One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Education that promotes an understanding of how to maintain personal health.‘health education for teens’
- ‘She is in need of health education materials.’
- ‘Comprehensive school health education is designed to motivate and assist students to maintain and improve their health, prevent disease, and reduce health-related risk behaviours.’
- ‘The volunteers are trained in community-based first aid, which focuses on basic health education and fighting disease.’
- ‘Public health education also plays a significant long-term role in affecting demand for healthcare through various health awareness strategies.’
- ‘We would strongly advise appropriate health education for the public about the risk of breast cancer.’
- ‘The board is to consider the need for effective health education programmes to prevent infection.’
- ‘Medical experts suggest improving health education and treatment models for diabetes patients because sufferers usually have other complications.’
- ‘Few school systems have ever truly implemented comprehensive health education.’
- ‘Accurate information concerning HPV and cervical cancer is not being stressed in health education programs.’
- ‘The charity plays a leading role in funding health education and providing life-saving cardiac equipment and support for rehabilitation and patient care.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.