One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘After some indeterminate amount of time I began to be hazily aware that something was on my shirt.’
- ‘Rawkus Records was founded on a hazily idealistic notion about promoting progressive music.’
- ‘In one photograph, Darwell surveys a cityscape of abandoned apartment buildings where the Chernobyl Power Plant looms hazily in the distance.’
- ‘The sun is shining hazily through hanging palm leaves.’
- ‘We are grasping at hazily remembered phrases in this new language.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.