One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He envisaged himself wobbling on the edge of an invisible cliff, leaning hazardously this way and that.’
- ‘The books were stacked hazardously in my locker, threatening to topple onto me.’
- ‘They were standing outside a dilapidated little shack that seemed to be tilting rather hazardously to the left.’
- ‘When the weight that physicians know to be hazardously overweight is considered normal weight by the general public, major health problems are on the horizon.’
- ‘Five drivers were caught driving hazardously under the influence of liquor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.