One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If you haven't worked out exactly what this film will be like by now, there's no hope for you.’
- ‘We haven't reached the limits of human performance in sport or in any other field.’
- ‘Their beaming faces give the impression that they haven't got a care in the world.’
- ‘Why the men haven't been rolling up their sleeves and doing their bit is not entirely clear.’
- ‘The band haven't finished the album but they know how I want to finish certain songs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.