One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Be sensible and reliable.‘I really can tell that he has a good head on his shoulders’
- ‘Max has a good head on his shoulders, and seems to have handled the situation in a mature manner.’
- ‘He has a good head on his shoulders, and he understands the reality of the world that we live in.’
- ‘You have to trust me that I'm making the right decision that I have a good head on my shoulders.’
- ‘She has a good head on her shoulders, and we trust her judgment.’
- ‘She has a good head on her shoulders and she is in business like you.’
- ‘My kids both have a good head on their shoulders, and seem to be thinking pretty maturely about the idea of "mom" having a life again.’
- ‘George had a good head on his shoulders and was an accomplished school student.’
- ‘I hope people see that I have a good head on my shoulders.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.