One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The show is also responsible for the creation of the best, most hateable villain in history.’
- ‘Her performance as the most complicated and equally lovable and hateable character on TV had us hoping she might somehow secure a nomination in the supporting category.’
- ‘Just what is it about this team that is so utterly hateable?’
- ‘The characters are complex and loveable (or hateable, depending on who we're talking about).’
- ‘Swanberg plays an amusingly hatable character with a smug disregard for indie flicks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.