One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Her performance as the most complicated and equally lovable and hateable character on TV had us hoping she might somehow secure a nomination in the supporting category.’
- ‘Swanberg plays an amusingly hatable character with a smug disregard for indie flicks.’
- ‘Just what is it about this team that is so utterly hateable?’
- ‘The characters are complex and loveable (or hateable, depending on who we're talking about).’
- ‘The show is also responsible for the creation of the best, most hateable villain in history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.