One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Full of hatred; very hostile.‘a bitter, hate-filled man’‘a hideous, hate-filled political doctrine’
- ‘His message and his hate-filled ideology have instructed and inspired untold recruits and imitators.’
- ‘Because of the constant anguish of their hate-filled and obstinate hearts, they continually spoke against him with the venom and poison of their vicious and deceitful tongues.’
- ‘It also campaigned for the liberalization of travel between the two countries and for the revision of hate-filled school textbooks.’
- ‘Tears stung my eyes and I found myself gazing up at him with a hate-filled look.’
- ‘This 'loving community' turns into a 'hate-filled mob'.’
- ‘It gave an excuse for people to declare their love for each other, which isn't really such a bad thing in our hate-filled world.’
- ‘I'm truly outraged an organization willingly stands behind such hate-filled teachings.’
- ‘She feared for her safety and suffered panic attacks after receiving a hate-filled, anonymous threatening letter, believed to have come from a colleague.’
- ‘All elected officials should be speaking out against this hate-filled effort.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.