One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Full of hatred; very hostile.‘a bitter, hate-filled man’‘a hideous, hate-filled political doctrine’
- ‘It also campaigned for the liberalization of travel between the two countries and for the revision of hate-filled school textbooks.’
- ‘I'm truly outraged an organization willingly stands behind such hate-filled teachings.’
- ‘This 'loving community' turns into a 'hate-filled mob'.’
- ‘She feared for her safety and suffered panic attacks after receiving a hate-filled, anonymous threatening letter, believed to have come from a colleague.’
- ‘All elected officials should be speaking out against this hate-filled effort.’
- ‘It gave an excuse for people to declare their love for each other, which isn't really such a bad thing in our hate-filled world.’
- ‘His message and his hate-filled ideology have instructed and inspired untold recruits and imitators.’
- ‘Tears stung my eyes and I found myself gazing up at him with a hate-filled look.’
- ‘Because of the constant anguish of their hate-filled and obstinate hearts, they continually spoke against him with the venom and poison of their vicious and deceitful tongues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.