One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Goodbye; see you later.‘hasta la vista and good luck’
- ‘Anyhow, I have to get ready to go to work, and that's no joke, so hasta la vista!’
- ‘Are you looking for a way to say, hasta la vista, America, until things improve?’
- ‘Hasta la vista baby, Euan has left the building.’
- ‘Kiss hasta la vista to half of Europe.’
- ‘Say hasta la vista to that painful process of trying to create the perfect sushi roll.’
- ‘But if he is selected, its hasta la vista to the $9 billion.’
- ‘The producers behind the cartoon series, "The Governator," have said hasta la vista to that project.’
- ‘Maybe I'll help her pack her bags even carry them to her car and say hasta la vista.’
- ‘She professes to be a staunch Catholic yet came home from work one day and told her husband hasta la vista baby.’
- ‘I don't have nothing more to tell you about, so hasta la vista, baybee!’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.