One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many fields that are fully mature and nearly harvestable have a high percentage of green-stemmed plants remaining in the field.’
- ‘While those plants aren't growing during the cold, they are living and harvestable.’
- ‘New branches will form where the nodes remain, producing a multi-stemmed plant that becomes very bushy and full of harvestable leaves.’
- ‘Recent rain will help soybeans make a run at a harvestable crop.’
- ‘Yet despite variable environments, new commercially available maize hybrids continue to be produced each year with ever-increasing harvestable yield.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.