One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The full moon that is seen nearest to the time of the autumn equinox.
- ‘And before them, low in the sky, hung the harvest moon, almost close enough to touch.’
- ‘The harvest moon came over the city-country of Sarconis, and the farmers brought in their harvests.’
- ‘It was the harvest moon month - it should not be this cold.’
- ‘Rose looked excitedly out of the window at the large harvest moon.’
- ‘‘I couldn't have asked for a better night,’ he informed her as he gazed up at the nearly full harvest moon casting its light down on the waves.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.