One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The radio wave power harnesser seems to have been messed up, I myself have used a kite to go out and hooked up the 200 foot red cooper wire to a crystal radio.’
- ‘As harnessers of power, both have evoked great awe and admiration as human conquerors of nature.’
- ‘The masks serve as both visual aids in the portrayal of Bali's courtly legends and as harnessers of invisible forces.’
- ‘The rapid economic growth of areas in the lower reach makes it urgent for river harnessers to ensure the safety of these areas.’
- ‘Bedaux had made his fortune as one of the greatest harnessers of mass labor since the Pharoahs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.