One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Indeed harmoniousness is built into the whole concept of Cubist pictorial art as a structure of linked or overlapping planes into which everything in the picture * objects and background * is integrated.’
- ‘But their lack of harmoniousness yields an ungainly charm, familiar and easy to settle into.’
- ‘The law began to emphasize social harmoniousness as a goal rather than use repression as a means to satisfy God's vengeance.’
- ‘For Rothko the experience of beauty is ‘the experience of rightness, reflected in an ideal of proportions, and as an apperception of harmoniousness, whose recognition produces an exaltation.’’
- ‘The traditional feeling of attachment to the US, characterised by a general harmoniousness since the end of the Second World War, has soured into a sceptical and even hostile attitude.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.