One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many of the men chuckled hardily at her pathetic attempt, jeering her with foul words and phrases.’
- ‘The nuthatch survived unscathed and was witnessed yesterday and today feeding hardily.’
- ‘Upon reaching him, Brad clapped him on the shoulder hardily.’
- ‘A few brave swimmers are wading hardily into the Pacific Ocean.’
- ‘This time the tone changed from hardily fierce to suspicious boasting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.