One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It shall be unlawful for any owner or harborer to allow dogs in their charge to disturb the peace within the City.’
- ‘Any owner or harborer of a domestic animal may provide for an enclosed pet run. on his or her property.’
- ‘But fortunately, he is known - and will make himself known - as a patient harborer of his faithless wife.’
- ‘It shall be unlawful for any owner or harborer to maintain a vicious dog upon any premises which does not have a locked enclosure sufficient to prevent escape.’
- ‘If you yourself transpire to be the harborer of patented genes, there are a number of options open to you.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.