One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See happy slapping
- ‘There have been several arrests of happy slappers, and police in Germany and Switzerland say the trend has become such a problem they have contacted their UK counterparts to get advice on tackling the craze.’
- ‘People were drawn in as random victims, with "happy slappers" seeing it as a way to fame and notoriety.’
- ‘One teenager said "happy slappers" were attempting to outdo one another by recording more serious attacks.’
- ‘If you're a happy slapper, you're manufacturing evidence against yourself.’
- ‘Tube and mainline rail passengers around London have reported unprovoked 'happy slapper’ attacks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.