One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The birth of a baby.‘a well-earned rest before her happy event’
- ‘An ordinarily happy event is the birth of a baby.’
- ‘Congratulations to Darren and Camille Mulhearne, Currabaha West, Kilmacthomas, on their happy event, the birth of their baby son, Cian.’
- ‘We are expecting some happy events in the family very soon.’
- ‘God's smile of approval rested on these happy events.’
- ‘When I ask him about the forthcoming happy event, he confirms: ‘Yes.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.