One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A set of genetic determinants located on a single chromosome.
- ‘In the extended phase of our algorithm, sets of haplotypes rather than single haplotypes can be handled.’
- ‘Posterior probabilities are not given for branches terminating in a single haplotype.’
- ‘Multiple tracts in the same genome are inconsistent with a single haplotype.’
- ‘Indeed, all but two haplotypes can be connected to other haplotypes by a single mutation.’
- ‘We can test the association between a phenotype and a set of haplotypes rather than a single haplotype.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.