One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Ride a surfboard with all ten toes curled over the board's front edge.
- ‘I've pulled off hanging ten (for a second) on my little boards a couple times.’
- ‘Walking the board is the first step to hanging ten.’
- ‘This exciting surfing ride gives the feeling of hanging ten on a Maui wave.’
- ‘They live for only one thing: hanging ten on a blue wave, much to the frustration of their girlfriends.’
- ‘The young filmmakers are on the island to tape two surfers as they hang ten with some hungry sharks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.