One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'd always associated hang-gliding with coastal hills, where there is something to jump off.’
- ‘It comes as no surprise that during communism, sports like skydiving and hang-gliding were state-sponsored activities and people were actually paid to fly.’
- ‘I don't intend to take up hang-gliding, snorkelling, origami or crochet.’
- ‘Getting high-adrenalin kicks in Cumbria could get even tougher if new rules curtailing paragliding and hang-gliding are left on the statute books.’
- ‘The microlite flying and power hang-gliding were quite impressive.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.