One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Elite models sport a fancy finish, G-style decocking lever and handworked actions with fabulous trigger pulls in double and single action.’
- ‘Work at present is centred around a set of limekilns, expanding the original basic handworked system.’
- ‘The grounds of this estate have been handworked and the man-made pond installed with attention to detail.’
- ‘As a result, many retailers figure the only way to grab top dollar is to move up - into clothes with better fabric, handworked details, eye-catching designs, or simply a trendier image.’
- ‘The handle is completely handworked and very extensively chased on both the front and back.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.