One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Together with their easy storage and transport plus excellent handleability in the workplace the DIOPLEX range offers an almost unparalleled profile.’
- ‘Despite his easy handleability and calm nature however, he has never had a chance to compete in a show.’
- ‘So far the assessment has been made solely on the electrode handleability, and this is partly indicated by the weld finish, which is very variable.’
- ‘The development of a method for measuring the handleability of cables, is described.’
- ‘The assessment is of the stallion's natural balance and the elevation and rhythm of his pace when at liberty, as well as his attitude, temperament, handleability and manners when loose.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.