One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This ham-handedness was near perfected as a strategy.’
- ‘The song ‘We Are VCR ‘is the band's statement of purpose, and its awesome ham-handedness makes the song - and possibly the whole record, and maybe your week.’
- ‘The first, and most obvious, is the ham-handedness of Ari Schlossberg's screenplay, which relies upon audience gullibility.’
- ‘But whereas Mr. Tewary was memorably credited in 1989 with declaring that credibility is for the cocktail circuit, such ham-handedness would seem gauche today.’
- ‘Was it financial engineering or political ham-handedness that got PG&E Corp. in trouble?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.