One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Volcanogenous rocks are found among halogenic formations so commonly that they, together with anhydrite, gypsum and limestone, may be considered as component part of these formations.’
- ‘Association of halogenic minerals here is very poor: it consists of gypsum, calcite and sepiolite.’
- ‘It is also probable under the limited oxygen control conditions of such a combustion that there will be Carbon Monoxide formed and perhaps even Phosgene as a result of the presence of chlorine (halogenic detergent) and carbon (product of organic combustion and in coal).’
- ‘H-atoms of halogenic acetic acids are partly replaced by halogen atoms.’
- ‘A live television camera and halogenic headlights allow positive identification of the target prior to detonation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.