One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if you want to breakfast on it just make sure you stay out of the halitotic radius.’
- ‘However, the eradication double therapy that eliminated the H. pylori may also have eliminated other, established halitotic bacteria.’
- ‘I'll leave the work of civilizing this horror-soaked generation of hellraisers to the halitotic hard-cases who can handle it.’
- ‘Don't these people know that such diets can make you cranky, halitotic, flatulent and five times more likely to be audited by the IRS?’
- ‘I'll add this to my older people's services rant and blast them in a halitotic gust of rage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.