One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘However, the eradication double therapy that eliminated the H. pylori may also have eliminated other, established halitotic bacteria.’
- ‘I'll add this to my older people's services rant and blast them in a halitotic gust of rage.’
- ‘But if you want to breakfast on it just make sure you stay out of the halitotic radius.’
- ‘I'll leave the work of civilizing this horror-soaked generation of hellraisers to the halitotic hard-cases who can handle it.’
- ‘Don't these people know that such diets can make you cranky, halitotic, flatulent and five times more likely to be audited by the IRS?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.