One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In general, one must consult with his Rav concerning the Halachic propriety of eating any food (even tomatoes or apples) at a non-kosher restaurant.’
- ‘For example, Rav Avraham Shapira writes, ‘It is the accepted practice amongst our rabbinical sages to expend extraordinary effort to find a Halachic solution to relieve someone from the status of Mamzer ’.’
- ‘Whatever the Halachic ramifications, it is clear that there is something ambiguous about the use of a Bat-Kol.’
- ‘Most Halachic opinions follow Rav Drunkstein, who says that minors should not drink on Purim at all, unless they regularly drink during the year.’
- ‘The Halachic propriety of opening a plastic bag is somewhat complex.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.