One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A surgical procedure in which hair follicles are transplanted from one part of the head to another part where the hair is thinning or receding.‘he had a hair transplant a few years ago to combat his thinning hair’
- ‘He's seeing an increase in the number of parents who pay for hair transplants for their college-age sons.’
- ‘I'd tell him to go get more hair transplants.’
- ‘The best candidate for a hair transplant is someone who has stabilized their hair loss.’
- ‘The veep reportedly had a hair transplant in the 1980s.’
- ‘This self-employed financial planner in Boca Raton recently had a hair transplant.’
- ‘No wonder he had a hair transplant.’
- ‘Part of his notoriety is due to frequent "live" hair transplants to attract media attention.’
- ‘The second stage of treatment, he said, is hair transplants for people with thinning or balding hair.’
- ‘He tells her he's planning a hair transplant.’
- ‘Apparently, the premier has just had a hair transplant to try to disguise his 8-inch-wide centre parting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.