One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A liquid applied to the hair after shampooing to improve its condition.‘argan is traditionally mixed with jojoba oil as a hair conditioner’mass noun ‘a few teaspoons of olive oil or hair conditioner are applied to the hair’
- ‘You can't spend a week out in the mountains and not have hair conditioner.’
- ‘Use them as moisturizers, bath oils, aftershaves, lip balms, and even hair conditioners.’
- ‘Our daily wander yesterday led us down to Silva Bueno to get tangerines and hair conditioner.’
- ‘Hair conditioners soak into the tiny little overlapping scales.’
- ‘Use a hair conditioner that will protect your hair from the high heat of a blow dryer.’
- ‘What the writer knows about scientists seems to be confined to models in lab coats talking about enzyme-boosting hair conditioners.’
- ‘Leave-in hair conditioners are designed to penetrate or settle down into the layer of the cuticle.’
- ‘She tiptoes through the garden and tells you how to use watercress as a hair conditioner for oily hair.’
- ‘Instead of shaving cream, use lotion or hair conditioner to shave.’
- ‘Some silicone polymers are slippery oils, which are used as lubricants, paint binders, and fluids for cosmetics and hair conditioners.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.