One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A liquid applied to the hair after shampooing to improve its condition.‘argan is traditionally mixed with jojoba oil as a hair conditioner’mass noun ‘a few teaspoons of olive oil or hair conditioner are applied to the hair’
- ‘Our daily wander yesterday led us down to Silva Bueno to get tangerines and hair conditioner.’
- ‘Use a hair conditioner that will protect your hair from the high heat of a blow dryer.’
- ‘She tiptoes through the garden and tells you how to use watercress as a hair conditioner for oily hair.’
- ‘Use them as moisturizers, bath oils, aftershaves, lip balms, and even hair conditioners.’
- ‘You can't spend a week out in the mountains and not have hair conditioner.’
- ‘What the writer knows about scientists seems to be confined to models in lab coats talking about enzyme-boosting hair conditioners.’
- ‘Instead of shaving cream, use lotion or hair conditioner to shave.’
- ‘Some silicone polymers are slippery oils, which are used as lubricants, paint binders, and fluids for cosmetics and hair conditioners.’
- ‘Leave-in hair conditioners are designed to penetrate or settle down into the layer of the cuticle.’
- ‘Hair conditioners soak into the tiny little overlapping scales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.