One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm not terribly interested in the dueling hagiologists and demonizers bickering over the historical legacy of the informant.’
- ‘The extravagance of all that the hagiologists claimed for him now seemed to make him a fraud.’
- ‘These first two books were attempts to rescue two famous but quite different men from historical falsification, from the hagiologists in one case and from the demonologists in the other.’
- ‘On the other hand, many poems occurring in Saints’ Lives are included when they appear to have been distinct compositions inserted by the hagiologist.’
- ‘The oldest hagiologists often describe at length the veneration in which they were held, and its manifestations, without indicating the manner in which it began.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.