One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Today it numbers some 20 monks, well educated, who concentrate mainly upon the publishing of patristic, ascetic and hagiological books.’
- ‘The record of the passion of St. Perpetua, St. Felicity and their companions is one of the greatest hagiological treasures that have come down to us.’
- ‘Muslim hagiological works, some reliable others not so reliable, too report on addition to Muslim population through conversions.’
- ‘The program included concerts of classical and Byzantine music, meetings of Byzantine choirs inside the church and a hagiological convention.’
- ‘Loving, non-critical support could reinstate this hagiological chess figure to his former glory and put the royal game back in the media's crosshairs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.