One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The study comprised 100 consecutive patients with hemorrhoidal disease.’
- ‘Unfortunately, some patients seem to think that occasional hematochezia is normal, probably because hemorrhoidal bleeding is so common.’
- ‘Individuals in the psyllium group had significant improvement in reduction of bleeding and a dramatic reduction of congested hemorrhoidal cushions.’
- ‘Suddenly, that hilarious introductory gag about Harry's haemorrhoidal woes didn't seem so hilarious after all.’
- ‘Venous stasis and dilation and the distal movement of the anal cushions, eventually followed by prolapse, result in chronic hemorrhoidal disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.