One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘All patients were hemodynamically stable (systolic blood pressure > 90 mm Hg).’
- ‘However, one study documented positive results for emergency-department performance of cardioversion followed by direct discharge of hemodynamically stable patients without congestive heart failure.’
- ‘Patients with advanced, decompensated heart failure may be admitted to the critical care unit for the primary purpose of using hemodynamically guided therapy to stabilize their condition.’
- ‘Patients were hemodynamically monitored with data collected at baseline and at 15-20 minute intervals during the plateau phase.’
- ‘All but two patients were studied in the postoperative period, and all patients were hemodynamically stable and receiving ventilation using the synchronized intermittent mandatory ventilation mode.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.