One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the flow of blood within the organs and tissues of the body.
- ‘Patients who have undergone surgery and require monitoring may be admitted if they do not have hemodynamic or respiratory instability.’
- ‘During one episode, critical haemodynamic instability occurred and blood product transfusion was started.’
- ‘After extubation, patients were monitored for respiratory distress and hemodynamic stability up to 24 hours.’
- ‘Dosages should be titrated to desired effect, with monitoring of hemodynamic and respiratory status.’
- ‘Before surgery is performed, care must be taken to make sure that the patient is in a stable hemodynamic state and all organs are functioning normally.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.