One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An instrument for visual counting of the number of cells in a blood sample or other fluid under a microscope.
- ‘A small aliquot of cells was counted using a hemocytometer.’
- ‘The total cell count was measured in a hemocytometer, and the differential cell count was assessed from cytoprep slides.’
- ‘The cells were diluted, counted in a hemocytometer, and diluted to 10 cells/ml.’
- ‘Total cell count was performed on a hemocytometer.’
- ‘Total cell count was determined with a hemocytometer, and slides for differential cell counts were prepared with a cytocentrifuge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.